Induction Melting Furnaces
Medium frequency furnace equipment is used for iron, steel and non ferrous metals.
Induction Melting Furnaces offer the modern day foundry a clean, efficient, cost-effective melting facility with all the added advantages of state-of-the-art technology and environmental protection.
The equipment is of proven technical design, with high performance, close temperature control and maximum efficiency. They are versatile to install and user friendly to operate.
Interpower Induction furnace installations are designed to meet applicable statutory regulations and safety requirements including electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and noise requirements.
• Flexible melting operation
• Instantaneous start up
• Rugged construction
• Magnetically screened
• Digital control
• High power-consumption efficiency
• Low capital investment
• High power densities
• Reduced operational costs
Interpower Induction’s range of frequency converters include the latest IGBT technology as well as conventional thyristor and are purpose built for use with induction melting furnaces, which ensures full operating stability even under extreme load conditions.
• High electrical efficiency
• Converter only loaded through active current
• Fully controlled inverter and rectifier circuits
• Water-cooled high power devices
• Digital control with automatic maximum power control
• Solid smoothing reactor in DC intermediary circuit
• Constant Power input throughout
For further information on our induction melting furnaces please contact us at